Southwest Green Chile Dip
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 16 WHEAT THINS each
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) shredded cheddar-Jack cheese blend
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- ⅛ tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients except WHEAT THINS until blended; spoon into 2- to 3-cup baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until heated through.
- Serve with WHEAT THINS.
Prepare using reduced-fat mayonnaise or plain nonfat Greek-style yogurt.
- Make It Easy
This dip is equally delicious served chilled. Combine all ingredients except WHEAT THINS. Refrigerate 1 hour. Serve with WHEAT THINS.
- Serving Suggestion
Substitute your favorite flavor or variety of WHEAT THINS Snacks, such as WHEAT THINS Big Snacks, WHEAT THINS Reduced Fat Snacks or WHEAT THINS Zesty Salsa Snacks, for the WHEAT THINS Original Snacks.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 17g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 4g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|