SOUR PATCH KIDS Spicy Mango Snack Mix
Kids and adults alike will love this spicy sweet and sour snack mix combining dried fruit and candy. Perfect for a party or snack time!
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, about 1/4 cup each.
- 1 pkg. (5 oz.) SOUR PATCH KIDS Candies
- ¾ cup lime-flavored plantain chips
- 2 oz. sweetened dried mango, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 oz. sweetened dried pineapple, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1/3 cup)
- ⅓ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- Combine all ingredients except chili powder and lime zest in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- Special Extra
For a touch of heat, prepare using chili-spiced dried mango.
- Storage Know How
Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 2 days before serving.
Substitute 1 tsp. chili-lime seasoning, a fruit and snack seasoning found in most Hispanic markets, for the chili powder and lime zest.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 1.5g|
|Saturated fat 0g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 12g|
|Added sugars 9g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|