S'mores Pudding Dessert
Prep time30 min
Total time3hr 30min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1¼ cups milk, divided
- 12 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, divided
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 milk chocolate bars (1.55 oz. each), divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding mix
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- Microwave marshmallows and 1/4 cup milk in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 1 min. Refrigerate 10 min. or until completely cooled.
- Meanwhile, line 9-inch square pan with plastic wrap, with ends of wrap extending over sides. Arrange 6 grahams on bottom of prepared pan, breaking as necessary to make even layer.
- Add 1 cup whipped topping to marshmallow mixture; whisk until blended. Spread over grahams in pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Microwave 1-1/2 chocolate bars in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until completely melted. Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in remaining milk. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Whisk in melted chocolate and 1 cup of the remaining whipped topping; pour over dessert. Top with remaining grahams. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Meanwhile, shave remaining chocolate into curls.
- Invert dessert onto plate just before serving; remove plastic wrap and pan. Top dessert with remaining whipped topping, raspberries and chocolate curls.
Prepare using frozen light whipped topping, Neufchatel cheese and chocolate fat-free sugar-free instant pudding mix.
Prepare using 30 large marshmallows.
- How to Shave the Chocolate into Curls
Hold the chocolate piece steadily and draw a vegetable peeler slowly over the edge, allowing a thin layer to curl as it is peeled off. Repeat with remaining chocolate. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 14g|
|Saturated fat 10g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 29g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|