S'mores on the Grill
Hosting a cookout and looking for an easy dessert? Wrap these s'mores up ahead of time and you'll be ready to grill these classic treats to order!
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings.
- 4 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken in half (8 squares)
- 2 milk chocolate bars (1.55 oz. each), broken in half
- 4 marshmallows
- Heat grill to medium-low heat.
- Fill graham squares with chocolate and marshmallows to make 4 s'mores.
- Wrap individually in foil.
- Grill 2 min., turning with tongs after 1 min.
- Let stand 1 min. to allow chocolate to soften before serving.
The s'mores will be hot. Adult supervision is required.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 20g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|