S'mores Iced Cappuccino
Celebrate a special day with this delicious ice cream and coffee drink that looks like it came from a specialty coffee shop.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 2 servings, about 1 cup each.
- 1 milk chocolate bar (1.55 oz.), divided
- 2 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, each broken into 4 rectangles, divided
- 2 tsp. marshmallow creme
- 1 Tbsp. chocolate syrup, divided
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup strong cold brewed coffee
- 1 cup coffee ice cream
- ¼ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 2 marshmallows, toasted, each threaded onto lollipop stick
- Break chocolate bar into 12 pieces; set aside 2 pieces for later use. (Reserve remaining chocolate pieces for another use.)
- Crush 1 small graham rectangle finely; place in shallow dish. Reserve remaining graham rectangles for later use.
- Spread marshmallow creme evenly onto rims of 2 (8-oz.) glasses. Dip rims, one at a time, into graham crumbs, turning to evenly coat each rim with crumbs.
- Drizzle 1 tsp. chocolate syrup down inside of each prepared glass; set aside.
- Blend milk, coffee, ice cream, 5 of the remaining graham rectangles and any remaining graham crumbs in blender until smooth.
- Pour ice cream mixture into prepared glasses. Top each with 2 Tbsp. whipped topping, and 1 EACH of the reserved chocolate rectangles, remaining graham rectangles, and skewered marshmallows.
- Drizzle with remaining chocolate syrup.
- Snack Mindfully
Allow yourself both the time and attention to savor the flavor of this cool drink.
- How to Rim the Glasses with Marshmallow Creme
Use a toothpick or small spoon to spread the marshmallow creme onto the glass rims. (A demitasse or baby food spoon works great!) Or, instead use a small clean paintbrush to brush the marshmallow creme onto the rims.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 17g|
|Saturated fat 10g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 35g|
|Added sugars 26g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||4 %DV|