S'mores Firecracker Pops
Summer fun on a stick! Combine the classic flavors of s'mores with popcorn to make these patriotic desserts that are even easy to eat!
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1 pop each.
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 7 cups popped popcorn
- 4 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, coarsely crushed
- 1 HERSHEY'S Red, White and Blue Chocolate Bar(1.55 oz.), chopped
- 1 HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bar(1.55 oz.), melted
- 1 Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles(red, white and blue)
- Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted.
- Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is blended, stirring after 45 sec.
- Add popcorn, crushed grahams and chopped chocolate; mix well.
- Shape popcorn mixture into 16 (2-inch) balls; place on parchment-covered baking sheet. Flatten each into 3-inch round.
- Insert 1 sturdy decorative drinking straw into side of each popcorn round. Drizzle with melted chocolate; top with sprinkles. Cool completely.
- For Easy Handling
Use an ice cream scoop to easily portion into 16 mounds; with hands sprayed lightly with cooking spray, shape into balls, then place on baking sheet and continue as directed.
Cut 6 (8-inch) sturdy holiday straws into 4-inch lengths to use for preparing this recipe. Or, you can instead use 12 lollipop sticks.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 17g|
|Added sugars 16g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|