S'Mores Cookie Ball Pops
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 18 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 16 marshmallows
- 1½ pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate(6 oz.), broken into squares
- 1½ pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate(6 oz.), broken into squares
- Chop 6 grahams coarsely; set aside. Finely crush remaining grahams; mix with cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until well blended. Use 2 Tbsp. of the cream cheese mixture to evenly coat each marshmallow. (Coating will be thin.)
- Microwave semi-sweet and white chocolates as directed on packages; mix melted chocolates until well blended.
- Dip 1 lollipop stick about 1/2-inch deep in chocolate; insert chocolate-covered end into center of 1 coated marshmallow. Repeat with remaining marshmallows. Dip 1 marshmallow in remaining melted chocolate; shake gently to allow excess chocolate to drip back into bowl. Dip marshmallow in chopped grahams, turning to coat bottom and part-way of side of each. Place in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Repeat with remaining marshmallows.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- How to Store
- How to Make Cookie Crumbs
Crushing HONEY MAID Honey Grahams is a cinch with a rolling pin and a resealable plastic food storage bag. Or, process the cookies in your food processor or blender.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 19g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|