S'more Truffle Pie
Prep time25 min
Total time3hr 25min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 8 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1-1/3 cups crumbs)
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅔ cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, chopped
- 2½ cups miniature marshmallows, divided
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Mix graham crumbs, butter and sugar; press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Microwave cream in medium microwavable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes or until cream just comes to boil. Add chocolate; stir. Let stand 2 minutes; stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Pour into crust. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, place 2 cups of the marshmallows and milk in large microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are completely melted, stirring after 1 minute. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until cooled.
- Add whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Spread over chocolate layer in crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup marshmallows just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
- Size It Up
Savor a serving of this indulgent special-occasion dessert. One pie makes enough for 10 servings.
- Special Extra
Grate additional semi-sweet baking chocolate; sprinkle over pie just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 26g|
|Saturated fat 17g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 35g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|