S'more Meltaway Pie
Prep time20 min
Total time5hr 37min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 1 slice each.
- 10 whole HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups crumbs)
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- ½ cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 pt. (2 cups) vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 16 marshmallows, halved
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix graham crumbs and butter until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Spread fudge topping carefully onto bottom of crust. Top with ice cream; cover. Freeze 5 hours or until firm.
- Remove pie from freezer when ready to serve. Preheat broiler. Place marshmallow halves, cut sides down, on top of pie. Broil 4 inches from heat 2 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown and puffed. Serve immediately.
- Size It Up
Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent treat on special occasions.
- Make it Easy
To quickly crush grahams into crumbs, process with food processor or blender.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 15g|
|Saturated fat 8g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 28g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|