S'more Ice Cream Treats
A frozen version of the campfire treat, these ice cream sandwiches are made with graham crackers, fudge topping, marshmallows and chocolate ice cream.
Prep time15 min
Total time3hr 15min
ServingsMakes 9 servings.
- 9 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken in half (18 squares), divided
- 1 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, divided
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- Place 9 graham squares in single layer on bottom of foil-lined 9-inch square pan. Spread with 1/2 cup fudge topping; sprinkle with marshmallows.
- Top with layers of ice cream, remaining fudge topping and remaining graham squares; cover.
- Freeze several hours or overnight. Let stand at room temperature 10 min. before cutting into squares.
- Storage Know-How
Wrap leftover ice cream sandwiches individually in plastic wrap or foil. Store in freezer up to 1 week.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 33g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|