These gooey, rich and chocolatey brownies will have 'em camped out in the kitchen.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 36 servings.
- 10 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken in half (20 squares), divided
- ¾ cup butter or margarine
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) unsweetened baking chocolate
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 2½ cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Place 15 grahams in pan, with sides overlapping slightly. Break remaining grahams into pieces.
- Microwave butter and unsweetened chocolate in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 min.; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add sugar, eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour. Pour over grahams in pan.
- Bake 30 to 32 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Sprinkle with marshmallows and semi-sweet chocolate. Bake 3 to 5 min. or until marshmallows begin to puff. Press reserved graham pieces gently into marshmallows. Cool. Use foil to lift brownies from pan before cutting to serve.
- How to Easily Cut Brownies
For ease in cutting, dip knife in warm water and wipe dry between cuts.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 17g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|