Smoky WHEAT THINS Nachos
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, with 1 Tbsp. adobo sauce
- ½ tsp. lime juice
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) WHEAT THINS Big Snacks
- 1 tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1 cup rinsed canned black beans
- 1 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- ⅓ cup guacamole
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix sour cream, peppers, adobo sauce and lime juice until blended. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Spread WHEAT THINS onto parchment-covered baking sheet; top with all remaining ingredients except guacamole.
- Bake 10 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream mixture and guacamole.
- How to Store Remaining Canned Chipotle Peppers
Store remaining chipotle peppers (in adobe sauce) in airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 weeks before using as desired.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 4g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|