Smoky Chipotle-Turkey Topper
Smoky chipotle chilies mixed with creamy Neufchatel cheese makes a perfect condiment for these deli turkey and spinach bites on TRISCUIT Crackers.
- 1¼ tsp. finely chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce plus 1 tsp. adobo sauce, divided
- 4 oz. Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 24 TRISCUIT Rosemary & Olive Oil Crackers
- 24 baby spinach leaves
- 4 slices deli-style smoked turkey breast (5 oz.), each cut into 6 pieces
- Reserve 1/4 tsp. peppers. Mix remaining peppers with adobe sauce and Neufchatel until blended.
- Spread onto crackers.
- Top with spinach, turkey and reserved peppers.
Made with dark leafy greens, lean meat and whole grain crackers, these spicy topped crackers can help you eat right.
Prepare using TRISCUIT Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars <1g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|