Smashed Potato Topper
- 6 TRISCUIT Roasted Garlic Crackers
- 3 roasted small red potatoes, cut in half
- 3 small broccoli florets, cut in half
- 1 Tbsp. light sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place crackers on baking sheet. Smash potato halves; place on crackers.
- Top with broccoli.
- Bake 5 min. or until heated through.
- Top with sour cream and cheese.
Looking for an appetizer that's low in both fat and sodium? The search is over. These easy-to-make topped crackers are sure to fit the bill, and become a new entertaining favorite.
- How to Roast the Potatoes
Place potatoes in shallow pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake in 375°F oven 30 to 40 min. or until potatoes are tender.
Prepare using your favorite combination of vegetable and cheese toppings.
- Special Extra
Sprinkle with chopped fresh chives before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 2.5g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars <1g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||8 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|