Sludgy Chocolate Martini
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 2 servings, 1 cup each.
- 1 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- 3 Boo OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 1/4 cup)
- ½ cup chilled brewed strong coffee, any variety
- ¼ cup vodka
- ¼ cup chocolate-flavored liqueur
- 1 cup light vanilla ice cream
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- Pour syrup onto small plate; place crushed cookies on separate small plate. Dip rims of 2 martini glasses in syrup, then in cookie crumbs.
- Spoon any remaining cookie crumbs into prepared glasses.
- Blend remaining ingredients in blender until smooth; pour into prepared glasses.
- Non-Alcoholic Variation
Substitute 1/2 cup chocolate milk for the vodka and liqueur.
Prepare using your favorite variety of OREO Cookies.