Slow-Cooker Creamy White Chicken Chili Dip
What is better for a large party than a crowd pleasing chili dip that is made and served in a slow cooker? This chicken chili dip is the best choice!
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg. (1-1/2 oz.) chili seasoning mix
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) white beans, rinsed
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, cubed
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- WHEAT THINS Big Snacks
- Place chicken in slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with seasoning mix. Turn to evenly coat both sides of each chicken breast with seasoning mix.
- Top with beans and chiles. Pour chicken broth over ingredients in slow cooker; cover with lid.
- Cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours (or on HIGH 2 to 4 hours).
- Remove chicken from slow cooker; pull into shreds with 2 forks. Return to slow cooker. Add Neufchatel cheese and half the cheddar cheese; mix well. Top with remaining cheddar. Cook, covered, 10 to 15 min. or until cheese is melted and chicken mixture is heated through.
- Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with WHEAT THINS for dipping.
The whole wheat crackers team up with the white beans to make this deliciously cheesy chili dip a good source of fiber.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with WHEAT THINS Original Snacks. Makes 48 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 16 WHEAT THINS each.
Prepare using shredded reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese and/or your favorite variety of canned beans, such as black beans.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 4g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|