Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. spread and 5 crackers each.
- 1 lb. uncooked deveined peeled medium shrimp, cooked, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup finely chopped celery
- ¼ cup finely chopped stuffed green olives
- RITZ Crackers
- Chop enough shrimp to measure 1 cup; place in medium bowl. Set remaining shrimp aside for later use.
- Add cream cheese, celery and olives to shrimp in bowl; mix well. Spoon onto center of serving plate. Shape into 6-inch round.
- Arrange remaining shrimp around side of cream cheese mixture as shown in photo; press gently into cream cheese mixture to secure.
- Serve with crackers.
- Make Ahead
This flavorful cheese spread can be prepared ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 24 hours before serving.
- Special Extra
Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|