Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 0min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 2 topped crackers each.
- 32 uncooked deveined peeled large shrimp (1 lb.)
- ⅓ cup Italian dressing
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 32 RITZ Crackers
- 6 oz. sharp cheddar cheese
- 11 slices bacon, each cut into 3 pieces
- 4 fresh jalapeño peppers, each cut into 8 slices
- Toss shrimp with dressing. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate. Meanwhile, mix sour cream and cilantro until blended. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Place crackers in single layer in disposable foil pan. Cut cheese into 16 slices, then cut each slice diagonally in half. Place on crackers; cover with foil.
- Drain shrimp; discard marinade. Wrap each shrimp with piece of bacon; thread onto skewers. (Discard remaining bacon piece.)
- Grill skewers 10 min. or until shrimp turn pink, turning frequently.
- Meanwhile, place covered foil pan with crackers next to shrimp skewers on grill grate; grill 2 min. Remove from grill. Let stand, covered, 1 to 2 min. or until cheese is slightly melted.
- Remove shrimp from skewers; place on crackers. Top with sour cream mixture and peppers.
- Size Wise
Enjoy eating appetizers at a social occasion but be mindful of portion size so you don’t overdo it on calories.
Prepare using drained canned sliced jalapeño peppers.
- Use Your Oven
Heat broiler. Thread bacon-wrapped marinated shrimp onto skewers as directed. Place on rimmed baking sheet. Broil, 6 inches from heat, 10 min. or until shrimp pink, turning after 5 min. Remove from broiler. Heat oven to 350ºF. Place cheese-topped crackers in single layer on baking sheet. Bake 3 to 4 min. or until cheese is melted. Top with shrimp, sour cream mixture and peppers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|