Savory Three-Cheese Spread
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 1-1/2 cups cheese spread, or 12 servings, 2 Tbsp. spread and 5 crackers each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 slices deli-style smoked ham (1-1/2 oz.), finely chopped
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped red bell peppers
- 1 Tbsp. sliced green onions
- ¼ tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- RITZ Crackers
- Spread cream cheese onto bottom of shallow 2-1/2-cup microwaveable dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with next 3 ingredients.
- Microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 min. or until heated through.
- Top with all remaining ingredients except crackers.
- Serve with crackers.
Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
- Use Your Oven
Mix all ingredients except crackers until blended; spread into bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Bake in 350°F oven 20 to 25 min. or until top is puffed and lightly browned.
Substitute a microwaveable 9-inch pie plate for 2-1/2-cup microwaveable dish.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 15g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|