Savory Spinach-Artichoke Dip
Artichoke hearts and spinach are combined with Alfredo sauce, then baked with two kinds of cheese for an enticing appetizer.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, about 2 Tbsp. each (dip only).
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix ingredients until blended.
- Spoon into 9-inch quiche dish or pie plate.
- Bake 20 min. or until lightly browned. Serve with crackers.
- Special Extra
Sprinkle with additional grated Parmesan cheese before baking.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4.5g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||30 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|