Sassy Mac & Cheese
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 cup each.
- 1 egg
- 2 cups milk
- ¼ cup coarse ground mustard
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) penne pasta, cooked, drained
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 20 RITZ Crackers, crushed
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Beat egg, milk and mustard in large bowl. Add pasta and cheeses; mix lightly.
- Spoon into casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray. Mix cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over pasta mixture.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through.
- Special Extra
Stir 1/4 cup pre-cooked bacon pieces into crumb mixture before sprinkling over unbaked casserole.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with fresh fruit and a side salad to round out the meal.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 4g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|