Salsa-Ranch Chicken Dip
This easy dip recipe is ready to chill in just 10 minutes. The creamy combo with chicken, salsa and ranch will get rave reviews from your party guests!
- 4 oz. Neufchatel cheese, softened
- ½ cup light sour cream
- 4 tsp. (1/2 of 1-oz. pkg.) ranch dressing mix
- ½ cup chopped cooked chicken
- ⅓ cup salsa, divided
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Mix Neufchatel cheese, sour cream and dressing mix in medium bowl until blended.
- Add chicken and 1/4 cup salsa; mix well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top with remaining salsa. Serve with WHEAT THINS.
Better-for-you ingredients team up with the whole wheat crackers to make this delicious dip a smart snacking option.
- Special Extra
Serve with assorted cut-up fresh vegetables in addition to the WHEAT THINS.
This recipe can easily be doubled.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 6g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|