Rocky Road Chocolate Bark
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 20min
Servings Makes 10 servings, one piece each.
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate
- ⅓ cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- ⅓ cup coarsely broken HONEY MAID Honey Grahams
- ⅓ cup miniature marshmallows
- Melt chocolate as directed on package.
- Add to remaining ingredients in medium bowl; mix well. Spread onto waxed paper-covered baking sheet or tray.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Break into 10 pieces. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
Bring this simple bark to a holiday party to share with family and friends.
- Chocolate-Peppermint Bark
Omit peanuts, grahams and marshmallows. Melt chocolate as directed; stir in 1 cup crushed peppermint candies. Spread onto prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate and break into pieces as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 17g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|