Roasted Tomato & Goat Cheese Puffs
- 12 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 30 TRISCUIT Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Crackers, divided
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 4 oz. goat cheese, cut into 12 slices
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Toss tomatoes with oil; spread onto rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 20 to 25 min. or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, finely crush 6 crackers; mix with parsley in shallow dish. Reserve for later use. Place remaining crackers in single layer on baking sheet.
- Cut cheese slices in half. Roll each into ball; flatten into round. Coat evenly with reserved crumb mixture; place on crackers on baking sheet. Top with tomatoes.
- Bake 10 min. or until heated through.
These tasty appetizers can fit into a healthful eating plan and help you eat right.
For best results, freeze cheese 20 min. before slicing and rolling into balls as directed.
Substitute brick cream cheese for the goat cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars <1g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|