Roasted Corn Dip
Prep time10 min
Total time1hr 10min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 16 WHEAT THINS each.
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen corn, thawed, drained
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 3 green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1½ cups shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Toss corn with oil; spread onto rimmed baking sheet. Bake 25 to 30 min. or until golden brown, stirring every 10 min. Cool slightly.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Combine cream cheese, onions, peppers, mozzarella and corn; spoon into 1-qt.casserole sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through.
- Serve with WHEAT THINS.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese.
Substitute WHEAT THINS Big Snacks for the WHEAT THINS Original Snacks. Makes 24 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 11 WHEAT THINS each.
Grill 1 fresh ear of husked corn on the cob until roasted. Cut 1-3/4 cups kernels off cob. Use to prepare recipe instead of the roasted frozen corn.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|