Roasted Beet "Flatbread"
- ½ cup reduced-fat cream cheese spread
- 1 clove garlic
- 7 fresh basil leaves, divided
- 24 TRISCUIT Crackers
- 1 EACH golden and red beet, roasted, peeled
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic glaze
- Process cream cheese spread, garlic and 5 basil leaves in food processor until blended; spread onto crackers. Arrange in rectangular shape on platter.
- Cut each beet lengthwise into quarters, then cut each piece crosswise into 6 slices. Place on crackers; top with feta and balsamic glaze.
- Chop remaining basil leaves; sprinkle over crackers.
Help your friends and family eat right by including this smart appetizer at your next gathering.
- Special Extra
Prepare using TRISCUIT Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Crackers.
- How To Roast Beets
Place trimmed scrubbed beets on large sheet of foil; drizzle with olive oil. Fold foil to make packet. Bake in 400°F oven 1 hour or until tender. Cool beets, then peel and use as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 3g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|