Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 48 RITZ Crackers
- ¾ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 container (16 oz.) tomato bruschetta topping, divided
- 3 slices prosciutto (2-1/2 oz.)
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange crackers in single layer in 3 overlapping circles on parchment-covered baking sheet to form a wreath shape. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 min. or until cheese is melted. Cool.
- Spoon 1 cup bruschetta over center row of crackers. Cut prosciutto into 1/2-inch-wide strips, then cut each strip crosswise in half. Place over bruschetta; sprinkle with onions.
- Spoon remaining bruschetta into small bowl; place in center of wreath.
- How to Form Wreath
Arrange 16 crackers in single layer in circle on parchment-covered baking sheet. Arrange 12 of the remaining crackers in smaller circle inside original circle on baking sheet, overlapping crackers as needed. Repeat with remaining crackers to make third circle around outer edge of original circle.
Place crackers in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10 min. or until cheese is melted. Cool. Arrange crackers on serving plate to resemble wreath as directed in recipe. Top with 1 cup bruschetta, prosciutto strips and onions. Spoon remaining bruschetta into small bowl; serve as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|