Prep time5 min
ServingsMakes 1 serving, 2 topped cracker sandwiches.
- 4 RITZ Crackers
- 2 tsp. cream cheese spread
- 1 small strawberry, cut in half
- 2 pieces green apple peel (3x1 inch each)
- Spread 2 crackers with cream cheese spread; cover with remaining crackers to make 2 sandwiches.
- Cut strawberry halves to resemble tulips as shown in photo; place on tops of cracker sandwiches.
- Cut apple peel into 6 strips. Insert into filling of cracker sandwiches for the tulips' stems and leaves.
Prepare using reduced-fat cream cheese spread and RITZ Reduced Fat Crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|