RITZ Team USA Medals
Celebrate Team USA, or your kids' best effort, with these fun and edible medals. These decorated RITZ Crackers will be a delicious treat.
Prep time30 min
Total time2hr 30min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 3 crackers each.
- 36 RITZ Crackers
- 36 pieces red or blue string licorice, each about 10 inches long
- 2 oz. white baking chocolate, melted
- Decorations: assorted small gold or silver candies; gold or silver colored sugars; red, white and blue stars or sprinkles; red and blue decorator icings
- Use toothpick to make 1 hole in each cracker large enough to thread licorice through hole. Thread 1 licorice piece through enlarged hole in each cracker; tie ends together in knot.
- Spread tops of crackers with melted chocolate; decorate with sugars, sprinkles or small candies. Let stand until chocolate is firm.
- Add phrases as shown in photo using decorator icing.
Prepare using melted white candy coating wafers.
- How to Store
Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 13g|
|Added sugars 13g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|