RITZ Taco Tuesday Dip
Any day is the perfect time to enjoy this seasoned ground beef taco dip that is delicious on RITZ Crackers topped with all the taco toppings you love!
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 36 servings, about 2 Tbsp. dip and 5 crackers each.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup finely shredded Colby and Monterey Jack cheeses
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup salsa
- ½ cup guacamole
- 4 green onions, sliced
- RITZ Crackers
- Brown meat in large nonstick skillet, stirring frequently. Drain meat; return to skillet.
- Add tomatoes and taco seasoning mix; stir. Cook 3 to 4 min. or until heated through and slightly thickened, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, fill small serving bowls with remaining ingredients.
- Serve taco meat mixture as a dip for the crackers. Top with remaining ingredients as desired.
- How to Make Taco Seasoning Mix
Instead of using the packaged taco seasoning mix, you can easily make your own taco seasoning mix. Combine 1 tsp. ground cumin; 1/2 tsp. each chili powder, garlic powder and onion powder; and 1/4 tsp. each dried oregano and ground black pepper. Use as directed.
Prepare using lean ground turkey.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|