RITZ Strawberry Santa Hats
Kids will love helping make these Santa hat appetizers. This combination of cream cheese, strawberries and marshmallows is adorable and delicious!
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 2 topped crackers each.
- ⅓ cup whipped cream cheese spread
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- 6 strawberries, each cut into 4 slices
- 12 miniature marshmallows, each cut crosswise in half
- Spread cream cheese spread onto crackers.
- Top with strawberry slices and marshmallow halves to resemble Santa hats as shown in photo.
Prepare using RITZ Snowflake Crackers.
Substitute vanilla yogurt or thawed frozen whipped topping for the cream cheese spread.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 2g|