RITZ Strawberry Chocolate "Tarts"
These bite size strawberry and chocolate dessert bites look like a work of art, so no one will suspect they only took you 15 minutes to make!
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 2 topped crackers each.
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 tub (7.5 oz.) strawberry cream cheese spread
- 12 small strawberries, cut in half
- 24 small fresh mint sprigs
- Place crackers in single layer on waxed paper-covered baking sheet.
- Drizzle with chocolate. Refrigerate 10 min. or until firm.
- Spoon cream cheese spread into pastry bag fitted with star tip; use to pipe cream cheese spread onto crackers.
- Top with strawberries and mint.
Prepare using cinnamon cream cheese spread.
If you don't have a pastry bag, spoon cream cheese spread into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to pipe cream cheese spread onto crackers.
Prepare using RITZ Reduced Fat Crackers and strawberry 1/3-less-fat than cream cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 6g|
|Added sugars 2g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||8 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|