RITZ Spicy Praline Pecans
Prep time25 min
ServingsMakes 18 servings, 2 topped crackers each.
- 36 RITZ Crackers
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ⅛ tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place crackers, 1 inch apart, on foil-covered baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; top with nuts.
- Bring butter, sugar and red pepper to boil in medium saucepan on medium heat; cook 2 to 3 min. or until thickened, stirring frequently.
- Spoon about 1 tsp. sugar syrup over each topped cracker.
- Bake 5 to 7 min. or until topping is hot and bubbly. Cool completely.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Separate crackers; place on wire rack placed over sheet of parchment paper. Drizzle with chocolate; refrigerate 5 min. or until firm.
- Size Wise
These sweet treats can be part of a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- Spice it Up!
For more heat, use 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 11g|
|Added sugars 11g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|