RITZ Shrimp & Black Bean Salsa "Tostada" Toppers
Bite size tostadas are the perfect Mexican appetizer! Buttery crackers are topped with chipotle shrimp and a fresh black bean and corn salsa for a delicious bite.
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 3 topped crackers each.
- 1 canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. dried oregano leaves
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ⅛ tsp. chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. zest and 2 Tbsp. juice from 1 large lime, divided
- 18 uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 18 RITZ Crackers
- 2 Tbsp. chipotle mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup black bean and corn salsa
- Combine peppers, oil, dry seasonings and lime juice in medium bowl. Add shrimp; mix lightly. Refrigerate 15 min.
- Drain shrimp; discard oil mixture. Cook shrimp in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 2 to 3 min. on each side or until shrimp turn pink. Remove from heat.
- Top crackers with mayonnaise, salsa and shrimp. Sprinkle with lime zest.
- Special Extra
For more heat, add a small dab of the adobo sauce from the canned chipotle peppers to each topped cracker.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|