RITZ Shredded Chicken Parm Toppers
Rotisserie chicken helps these savory parmesan chicken appetizers go from start to finish in just 15 minutes. They make an easy Italian appetizer!
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 3 topped crackers each.
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- ½ cup spaghetti sauce
- 1½ cups shredded rotisserie chicken breast
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¾ tsp. dried oregano leaves
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
Toss chicken with spaghetti sauce before spooning onto crackers. Top with remaining ingredients. Bake as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|