RITZ-Pepperoni Pizza Bites
Fill crisp, buttery crackers with mozzarella cheese and your favorite toppings for delicious pizza bites that the whole family will enjoy.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 2 pizza bites and 2 Tbsp. sauce each.
- 24 RITZ Crackers, divided
- ⅔ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. mini pepperoni slices (1/2 oz.)
- 1 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- ¾ cup marinara sauce
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place 1 cracker, top side down, in each of 12 paper-lined muffin pan cups.
- Top with mozzarella and pepperoni; cover with remaining crackers, top sides up.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and oregano.
- Bake 5 min. or until mozzarella is melted.
- Serve with marinara sauce.
Omit the muffin pan. Instead fill crackers with mozzarella and pepperoni to make 12 sandwiches; place on parchment-covered baking sheet. Sprinkle with Parmesan and oregano. Bake, then serve with marinara sauce as directed.
- Make it Your Own
Not a pepperoni pizza fan? Prepare recipe as directed, except substitute your favorite pizza toppings, such as sliced olives, chopped mushrooms, banana peppers, cooked crumbled sausage and/or bacon, for the pepperoni, adding about 1 tsp. filling to each sandwich. Or, prepare using your favorite variety of RITZ Crackers, such as RITZ Garlic Butter Crackers or RITZ Honey Wheat Crackers.
Substitute dried basil leaves for the oregano.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 3g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|