RITZ Peanut Butter Spiders
These cute spider snacks are perfect for a kid's Halloween party. And the bonus is that you don't have to tell that the whole batch only took 15 minutes to make!
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 2 spiders each.
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 48 pretzel sticks, cut in half
- 12 raisins, cut in half
- Spread 12 crackers with peanut butter.
- Press 8 pretzel pieces into peanut butter on each cracker as shown in photo. Cover with remaining crackers to make sandwiches.
- Place raisins, cut sides down, on tops of cracker sandwiches for the spiders' eyes.
Prepare using chocolate-hazelnut spread or your favorite variety of nut butter.
Prepare using unsalted pretzel sticks.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 3g|
|Added sugars 2g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|