RITZ PB 'n Marshmallow "Cookies"
Buttery RITZ Crackers are filled with marshmallow creme and dipped in chocolate and sprinkles for a quick no bake cookie.
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup marshmallow creme
- 48 RITZ Crackers, divided
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 3 Tbsp. holiday sprinkles
- Mix peanut butter and marshmallow creme until blended. Roll into 24 (1-inch) balls.
- Place 24 crackers, top sides down, on wax paper-covered baking sheet; top with peanut butter balls. Cover with remaining crackers, gently pressing top crackers into balls to flatten slightly.
- Dip "cookies," one at a time, halfway into chocolate; shake gently to remove excess chocolate, then return "cookie" to baking sheet. Top with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 10 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Perfect for the Holidays or Gift Giving
These RITZ "cookies" will make the perfect addition to any holiday cookie platter. Or, pack them in a holiday cookie tin for gift-giving.
- How to Store
Store in tightly covered container at room temperature up to 2 weeks before serving.
Substitute green, red and white nonpareils; blue, silver and white nonpareils; or snowflake sprinkles for the colored holiday sprinkles.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 8g|
|Added sugars 8g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|