RITZ Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Bites
Upgrade your chicken appetizer game with these deliciously seasoned panko and Parmesan chicken breast appetizer bites that all of your guests will be raving about.
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 2 chicken pieces and 1 Tbsp. sauce each.
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 25 RITZ Crackers, finely crushed
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- 12 oz. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 24 (1-inch) pieces
- ¾ cup marinara sauce
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Mix mayonnaise, cheese and dry seasonings in small bowl until blended; set aside. Combine cracker crumbs and bread crumbs in shallow dish.
- Cover baking sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray. Brush mayonnaise mixture evenly onto both sides of chicken pieces.
- Add chicken, in small batches, to crumb mixture; turn to evenly coat all sides of chicken pieces with crumb mixture. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 20 min. or until chicken is done. About 5 min. before chicken is done, heat the marinara sauce.
- Serve chicken with the marinara sauce.
Substitute ranch dressing or honey mustard for the warmed marinara sauce.
- Special Extra
Spoon warmed marinara sauce into small cups. Serve with chicken pieces threaded onto decorative toothpicks.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|