RITZ No-Melt "Ice Cream"
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 15min
ServingsMakes 26 servings, 1 topped cracker each.
- 50 RITZ Crackers, divided
- 4 oz. brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles
- Break up 24 crackers coarsely.
- Mix cream cheese and marshmallow creme in medium bowl until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping and broken crackers.
- Scoop cream cheese mixture into 26 balls, each about 1-1/2 inches in diameter; place on parchment-covered rimmed baking sheet. Top with sprinkles.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Serve frozen cream cheese balls on remaining crackers.
- Refrigerator RITZ No-Melt "Ice Cream"
Prepare recipe as directed, except do not freeze the cream cheese balls. Instead, refrigerate them 2 hours or until chilled before serving on the remaining crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 8g|
|Added sugars 7g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|