RITZ Marshmallow Snowmen
Kids will love these sweet bites of marshmallow snowmen that look like they're melting into a puddle of marshmallow cream! They're fun to make with the kids, too!
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 3 topped crackers each.
- 12 marshmallows, cut diagonally in half
- 48 miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips (about 3 Tbsp.)
- 24 orange colored sprinkles (about 2 tsp.)
- 24 pretzel sticks, cut in half
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- 2 Tbsp. marshmallow creme
- Decorate uncut side of each marshmallow with 2 chocolate chips, 1 orange sprinkle and 2 pretzel pieces to resemble snowman.
- Spread crackers with marshmallow creme.
- Top with marshmallow snowmen, cut sides down.
Omit the miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips. Instead use miniature candy-coated chocolate chips, black colored sprinkles or black decorating gel to make the snowmen's eyes.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4.5g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 12g|
|Added sugars 11g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|