RITZ Hot Dog Mummies
These not very scary mummy appetizers will be the hit of your Halloween party! Savory bacon wrapped cocktail franks will be a hit with kids and adults!
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings, 3 topped crackers each.
- 12 RITZ Crackers
- 12 cocktail franks
- 12 slices fully cooked bacon, cut lengthwise in half
- 2 Tbsp. yellow mustard, divided
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Top crackers with franks. Wrap each with 2 bacon pieces as shown in photo; place on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 5 min. or until heated through.
- Place 2 small dots of mustard on each frank for the mummy's eyes. Serve with remaining mustard.
- Size Wise
Enjoy eating appetizers at a social occasion, but be mindful of portion size so you don’t overdo it on calories.
Substitute ketchup for the mustard.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 19g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|