RITZ-Honey Mustard Chicken Bites
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup honey mustard, divided
- 30 RITZ Crackers, finely crushed
- ⅓ cup shredded Colby and Monterey Jack cheeses
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard until blended. Spoon 2/3 cup mayonnaise mixture into small bowl; refrigerate for later use. Combine cracker crumbs and cheese in medium bowl.
- Dip chicken, 1 piece at a time, in remaining mayonnaise mixture, then in crumb mixture, turning to evenly coat chicken with each ingredient; place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 min. or until done, turning after 10 min.
- Serve chicken with reserved mayonnaise mixture.
- Snack Mindfully
Slow down and take enough time between bites to help increase your satisfaction and enjoyment of this snack.
Prepare using shredded cheddar cheese, and substituting ranch dressing for the mayonnaise.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 15g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 3g|
|Added sugars 2g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|