RITZ Holiday Tree
Ring in the holidays with this no bake Christmas sweet treat that does double duty as both a fun centerpiece and bite size desserts.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 11 servings, 2 topped crackers each.
- 4 oz. brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- ¼ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 22 RITZ Crackers
- 1 Tbsp. coarse green colored sugar
- 1 slice star fruit (carambola)
- 1 Tbsp. red decorating icing
- 1 Tbsp. holiday sprinkles
- Mix cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon into pastry bag fitted with small star tip; use to pipe cream cheese mixture onto crackers.
- Sprinkle with colored sugar.
- Reserve 1 topped cracker for later use. Arrange remaining topped crackers, in 6 descending rows, on large platter to resemble a Christmas tree as shown in photo. Add reserved topped cracker for the tree trunk and star fruit slice for the tree topper.
- Use red icing to pipe lines on tree and press sprinkles into icing to resemble strands of Christmas lights.
- Easy Substitute
Substitute 1/2 cup canned ready-to-spread frosting for the cream cheese mixture.
- Make Ahead
This fun holiday treat can be prepared ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving.
Substitute a large yellow gumdrop for the star fruit. Just place the gumdrop on a sugar-coated cutting board, then flatten it out with a rolling pin. Use a small cookie cutter or sharp knife to cut the gumdrop into a star shape.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Added sugars 6g|
|Total sugars 7g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|