RITZ Holiday Chocolate Bark
This fun dessert recipe makes a sweet and salty treat thanks to the RITZ Cracker layer that is covered with rich chocolate, peanut butter and sprinkles.
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 20 servings.
- 40 RITZ Crackers
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 tsp. holiday-colored sprinkles
- Place crackers, in 5 rows of 8 crackers each, on bottom of parchment-covered 15x10x1-inch pan.
- Pour melted chocolate evenly over crackers; spread to completely cover tops of crackers with chocolate.
- Microwave peanut butter in small microwavable bowl on HIGH 15 to 20 sec. or just until peanut butter is thinned enough to drizzle, stirring every 10 sec.
- Drizzle peanut butter over the chocolate-topped crackers; top with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 20 min. or until chocolate is firm before breaking the bark into pieces to serve.
- Special Extra
Prepare recipe as directed, then immediately top the bark with 1/3 cup chopped honey-roasted peanuts along with the sprinkles. Use back of spoon to gently press nuts into chocolate and peanut butter to secure.
- How to Store
Store the cooled bark in an airtight container at room temperature up to 2 days before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 7g|
|Added sugars 7g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|