RITZ Hawaiian Pizza Bites
There's no debate about whether pineapple belongs on these yummy pizza bites. Perfect for a casual party, these simple appetizers are like bite size pizzas.
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- ½ cup shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 slices deli ham (2 oz.), each cut into 8 pieces
- 4 fresh pineapple rings (1/4 inch thick), each cut into 6 pieces
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spread crackers with barbecue sauce; place, sauce sides up, on baking sheet.
- Top with cheese and ham.
- Bake 3 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Top with pineapple.
You can feel good about serving your friends and family these smart appetizers.
- Special Extra
Top evenly with 2 Tbsp. chopped green peppers after topping with the pineapple.
Prepare using 2 canned pineapple rings. Cut each slice crosswise in half, then cut each piece into 6 small pieces before using as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 6g|
|Added sugars 2g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||10 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|