RITZ Ham & Cheese Bake
When you need appetizers for a crowd, these creamy ham and cheese bites are an easy choice. Assemble then bake in just 20 minutes flat.
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 2 cracker sandwiches each.
- 48 RITZ Crackers
- 2 oz. Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 8 slices deli Black Forest ham (5 oz.), each cut into 3 pieces
- 4 ultra-thin provolone cheese slices (1.5 oz.), each cut into 6 pieces
- 24 dill pickle chips, drained, patted dry
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place 24 crackers, top sides down, on rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix next 5 ingredients until blended; spread onto crackers on baking sheet.
- Top with ham and provolone; cover with remaining crackers to make 24 sandwiches.
- Bake 8 min. Top each with pickle slice, securing to sandwich with toothpick. Serve warm.
Do not cut ham and provolone cheese as directed. Place 24 crackers with sides touching and top sides down on prepared baking sheet; spread with Neufchatel mixture. Top with ham and provolone. Cover with remaining crackers. Bake as directed. Cut between crackers to make 24 sandwiches. Top with pickles as directed.
Substitute a 13x9-inch baking dish for the baking sheet.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|