RITZ Grilled Mojo Chicken with Mango Salsa
Need the best Cuban appetizer? This Latino inspired party appetizer features citrus and garlic chicken topped with a fresh mango salsa.
- ¼ cup mojo criollo marinade
- 2 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1/2 lb.)
- ½ small avocado
- 18 RITZ Crackers
- 6 Tbsp. fresh mango salsa
- 18 fresh cilantro leaves
- Pour marinade over chicken in shallow dish; turn to evenly coat both sides of each breast with marinade. Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate.
- Heat grill pan on medium-high heat. Drain chicken; discard marinade.
- Grill chicken 6 to 7 min. on each side or until done (165°F). Transfer chicken to cutting board; cut into 18 pieces.
- Cut avocado into 9 slices, then cut each slice crosswise in half; place on crackers. Top with chicken, salsa and cilantro.
These crunchy topped crackers are a smart choice and the perfect blend of sweet and savory. Enjoy!
Prepare recipe using chicken tenders. Marinate and grill chicken as directed except reduce the grilling time as necessary. Cut chicken into pieces then use as directed.
Mojo criollo marinade is a citrus and garlic sauce used in many Latino kitchens. There are many varieties to this sauce, but the main ingredients remain the same: garlic, sour orange juice, dried oregano, oil, salt and pepper. Find bottled mojo criollo marinade in the Hispanic section of your local supermarket.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|