RITZ Graduation Cap Treats
Celebrate your grad with these fun dessert bites that are a perfect addition to your dessert table. Edible graduation caps will make a fun addition to the party!
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 2 topped crackers each.
- 1 piece multi-colored sour belts (7 inch)
- 2 oz. white baking chocolate, melted, divided
- 32 RITZ Crackers
- 1 milk chocolate bar (4 oz.), cut into 24 squares
- 4 tsp. multi-colored nonpareils
- 32 miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Cut sour belts piece into 5 lengthwise strips to separate the colors, then cut each strip crosswise into 1-inch pieces. Discard 3 pieces. Use small scissors to cut thin strips in one end of each of the remaining pieces to resemble tassels as shown in photo.
- Reserve 2 tsp. melted chocolate. Spread remaining melted chocolate onto crackers; place in single layer on rimmed baking sheet.
- Top each cracker with 1 chocolate square. Sprinkle nonpareils around chocolate squares on crackers. Refrigerate 10 min.
- Add candy-coated chocolate pieces and gummy belt tassels to tops of chocolate squares to resemble graduation caps as shown in photo, using reserved melted chocolate to attach all pieces.
Substitute white candy coating wafers for the white baking chocolate and/or multi-colored sprinkles or colored sugar for the nonpareils.
Substitute a 32-inch-long piece of red or black string licorice for the sour belts. Cut licorice into 1-inch lengths. Use small scissors to fringe one end of each of the pieces, then use as directed.
Substitute 16 foil-wrapped mini milk chocolate pieces, cut crosswise in half, for the cut-up milk chocolate bar.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 10g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|