RITZ Flower Blossom
Prep time10 min
Servings4 servings, 3 topped crackers each
- 12 cracker-sized sliced sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 cracker-sized sliced white cheddar cheese
- 12 RITZ Crackers
- Cut sharp cheddar cheese slices into flower shapes using 1-1/2-inch cookie cutter; set aside. Reserve scraps for snacking or other use.
- Cut each white cheddar cheese slice into four flower shapes using 3/8-inch cookie cutter. Reserve scraps for snacking or other use.
- Top each cracker with 1 large cheese flower and 1 small cheese flower.
Enjoy eating appetizers at a social occasion, but be mindful of portion size so you don’t overdo it on calories.
Prepare as directed, using 12 white cheddar slices for the large flowers and 3 sharp cheddar slices for the small flowers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|